Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
The ragged and smaller wolf cursed and spat as the leaf full of poppy seeds fell and littered the ground, the result of himself surprising the other man. The Acheron did not respond to the vulgar words of the dark furred one, instead raised an eyebrow, the corner of his lip quirked in amusement. He watched silently with bright eyes as Reek attempted to collect as much seeds as possible but in the end could not find all of them. Then the ragged wolf turned on him, spitting profanities and rude words to the Greek. Arion merely offered the man a shrug and a possibly annoying crooked smirk.

Spotting a poppy seed on the ground, he picked it up, chewed and swallowed it, his honey golden gaze alighting on the dark wolf. Having eaten some other herbs that were not for healing sometime ago, the effects still lingered, making Arion slightly high."Unwise," the stallion spoke in his low baritone, his lips still curled in amusement. "I can beat you into a bloody pulp if I wanted to, swearing at me is really not the best option you have." The Acheron tilted his head in a birdlike manner, "Don't appal me when I'm high."

Normally Arion did not go around beating loners or threatening them, but honestly, right now he really could. The stallion trotted closer, towering over the smaller wolf and staring unabashedly at Reek, from a close view, his fur was ruffled, messy and his bright golden eyes were slightly crazed. Like they usually were when he took those herbs.
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM