Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Raven made no move toward Nightjar, but Wildfire was quick to come to him. By the time she reached him, he was already batting pathetically at his stinging ear, almost as if he sensed there was something amiss. It was in the form of a rather unfortunate bee stinger earring that he was unable to dislodge himself. This was naturally due to his clumsiness and inexperience; even if the stinger had been somewhere he could see it, it was unlikely Nightjar could pull it out.

"M'err!" he squeaked, staring almost accusingly over at Raven. "Ra'en bitsed m'err!" Raven, of course, had done no such thing. Wildfire was probably aware of that, as well. Yet Nightjar lived in a world where blame culture was acceptable because he was still too young to really know otherwise. Since he was almost completely unaware that bees existed and could cause such pain, he concluded that it had to be one of the wolves present, and it definitely wasn't his perfect parents.

Yes, it had to be Raven! That was why she hadn't come to him. "Hurtses," Nightjar whined, sinking to his belly and looking away from his dark-coated sister in the distance, briefly locking eyes with Wildfire instead.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM