Neverwinter Forest saturn
44 Posts
Ooc —
She didn't know what to say as she stared down at the wounded bird, admiring the slickness of its (non-disturbed) feathers and the beadiness of its eyes. She tried to remind herself it was a he now and then, although knee-jerk thought seemed to be 'it'..

Wyvern fanned her ears. "Well.. maybe not? Considering he's still alive... there's a chance that means something something. I'd think if it were bad enough, the shock would do him in before too much longer," she reasoned and sniffed the blood again to test this. These injuries weren't extremely fresh and obviously he had at least survived impact. But the unspoken implication here was that maybe that just hadn't happened yet. If he lived through the night, maybe. There was just no way to know for sure.

"I don't know, I guess.. do you know a good secluded place to take him? Maybe even better if we could somehow limit his movements once there..." Since Wyvern didn't really keep a typical den, and only sometimes bedded up in one of the small caves, she asked if he had something more suitable -- and hopefully closer. This was guessing that keeping him from thrashing around would really be beneficial. All of this was just that though.. guessing.
Messages In This Thread
saturn - by Sinaaq - March 22, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - March 27, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: saturn - by Sinaaq - March 29, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - April 08, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: saturn - by Sinaaq - April 11, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - April 19, 2015, 03:16 AM