Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
I'm beginning to like Reek. :)

Reek was right to be defensive, although it was really a pathetic attempt at defending himself. Arion was quite violent when he was high, usually he was non-confrontational, keeping his anger in check. Locking his emotions in a small part of him, to Arion, sentiment was a defect and he would not have it in him. However he would still prefer not to get dirty even when those plants were in his bloodstream, therefore resorting to speaking and taunting rather than beating others into a bloody pulp. But he would resort to violence if he was annoyed enough, and that happened more often than not.

A twisted, crooked smile touched touched the Acheron's lips as Reek began speaking, saying that even if he could beat the ragged man into a bloody piece of shit, it did not mean he would. And then he launched into this speech about how he would gain nothing from fighting the dark furred male, or at least not much. Yes, finally someone actually a bit intelligent, he thought to himself, pleased that his journey here was not going to a waste. Despite his rather ugly and ragged look, Reek had brains, much more than most of the wolves he met.

"Oh, I like ya," Arion drawled. "You do have some brains for a huge arsehole," golden eyes analyzed the male in front of him. "But I am bored, and I literally run on these," the Acheron pointed his muzzle towards the poppy flowers. "Mind giving me some? Or do you have something stronger? I could use something stronger. Or I could beat you up,  I mean, thats probably not the best option. I need to physically move and exert physical energy and you might die!" Arion grinned, "Don't want that, do we?"
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM