Frostfire Ridge i'll take it all, rise and fall
155 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The translator I am using does not translate bison or buffalo, but we could say that it is a similar word pronounced differently.

The thash rakh looked confused, and so was the younger wolf. While the Dotharan were reclusive raiders and slavers, the need to speak with their rivals and future slaves was paramount. After all, you had to make negotiations and tell your slaves what to do after all. He hoped one of the new coyote slaves they took from here would be smart enough to learn Dotharan so that they might have some kind of translator. But until then, they were stuck, foreigners in a bison-less land.

That got the future Ezok thinking: was there buffalo here at all? Rhanno had dragged him here searching for the sacred beasts. While they did have a strong barrier inbetween them, the young man was certain he could convey his desires to find a herd. Ui mobi buffalo tenpiswo? He asked him. Uncertain if he would understand, the boy started drawing out a picture of the sacred beast with his paw in the dirt. "Bison. Buffalo."

Messages In This Thread
i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 12, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 15, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 16, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Tezcacoatl - April 18, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by Zoratto - April 19, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i'll take it all, rise and fall - by White Wolf - May 01, 2015, 09:50 AM