Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Yeah! :P

"Surprised?" the swarthy male cocked his head, adopting a similar mocking tone to Reek's. His honey golden eyes, slightly crazed but fierce all the same locked on the ragged wolf's ones, unafraid and unabashed, a scornful laugh rumbling from his chest. "Looks like you ain't special after all, just like the thousands of wolves who think they can judge one after mere minutes of encountering one. Its seriously not factual or logical." An eyeroll accompanied his small speech, and he smirked annoyingly. "You must be so vacant, don't you get bored?" Then added after an afterthought. "Don't worry, everyone is vacant in these wilds."

Arion pricked his ears, then allowed them to slide back in a bored manner when he finished listening to Reek's speech. "Seriously man? I just threatened to kill you and you're here thinking that you can make a deal with me that involves me betraying my pack?" he said with mock incredulousness. "You've got some serious, serious damage in that head of yours," Arion shook his head slowly, in the manner which meant he thought Reek as a lost cause.

Then his expression changed from a fake, mocking sad expression to one of maniatic amusement. Mirroring the bastard's move, the Acheron lowered himself onto his haunches. "But your deal's a good one, not for the pack though." He smirked, "I've only been there for a few days so.....I can only give you a bit of info, only what I already know which is much more than what you deserve, dickhead."

"I've got something to add though, if I accept this deal, I'm ain't going back to that Peak. No sense in getting officially exiled for treason yada yada yada, so I'll be sticking with you." he announced with a flourish and a twinkle in his eye. "Its not that bad, you can be my official drug dealer."
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM