Blacktail Deer Plateau She said shut up and dance with me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow returned the embrace, a soft whine in her throat. Blue felt her throat tighten even at the words that Saena spoke, and her heart felt as if it were breaking. This was as hard, if not harder when Amelie left, and Peregrine. Though with Perry it had manifested into a smoldering anger, that was all but gone now. She whispered back, You are welcome anytime as far as I am concerned. And any who disagree will deal with me. It was that simple. She would not allow all of Saena's wolves to go tromping around the land, and she would deal most a hefty blow of paw. But Saena, Saena was welcome.

Blue understood her wisdom in her words all too well. There were many taht would not miss her, but the leaders they would miss her. She and Lasher, and their children, even Dante would miss her. She was fairly certain. However, they could not keep her here forever. And perhaps come winter, when they were down a body or two, they would miss her, the others. 

Blue stood still, and quiet as she said her goodbyes to the other too. Her mind going over everything as Saena was walking from her life. The day she was born, how small she had been. How she had grown, from a shy recluse to a firebrand. She would miss her, and she had enjoyed watching her grow, now she would miss it. She would miss some of the first, the first boy, the first love, the first babies if she decided to have them. Blue watched her go, and stayed there long after she was gone. Tears on her muzzle, and her heart in her throat. Would everyone leave in the end?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
She said shut up and dance with me - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Dante RIP - March 22, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Blue Willow - March 24, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Saēna - March 24, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Lasher - March 24, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Dante RIP - March 24, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Blue Willow - April 01, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Saēna - April 01, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Lasher - April 11, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Dante RIP - April 12, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Blue Willow - April 16, 2015, 08:13 AM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Blue Willow - April 20, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Lasher - April 20, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: She said shut up and dance with me - by Dante RIP - April 27, 2015, 06:36 AM