Kintla Flatlands The stars laughing at our mortal foils
408 Posts
Ooc —
I'm sorry for the massive delay here. This is a hard month for me to get through sometimes. :C

If there was supposed to be something maternal about the tone she was hearing, Echelon missed it entirely. Much like part of the murmur that she heard, it made her inclined to think she was being spoken to like a child, which for all intensive purposes, she may have been to the older female in question. She was a young thing, often locked into a childish mindset like a miniature Nepoleon who would one day find herself on her own Elba. But this time, Echelon did not take the talk in a negative way, only nodded in agreement with the astute observation that her counterpart offered.

"Perhaps not soon enough. Sometimes the halo is misleading. The air feels cool, but not damp." She did not taste the rain on her tongue, though part of her longed for the scent of petrichor after it was all said and done. "Maybe it will snow." Though the days had begun to warm significant, Echelon did not betray the fact that the weather was liable to shift suddenly. Perhaps tomorrow they would find themselves shivering in that air, rather than pondering what would fall from the sky.

"I do not believe there will be rain tonight. Few clouds now."
Messages In This Thread
The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Meldresi - March 25, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Echelon - March 27, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Echelon - March 30, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Echelon - April 01, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Echelon - April 20, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: The stars laughing at our mortal foils - by Echelon - April 23, 2015, 03:03 PM