Dawnlark Plains Lonely life the only life.
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker was relieved to see that his banter had worked. The worry in the dark male seemed to have eased slightly. Although still slightly alert. Ryker could smell another wolf on the male's pelt. A mate perhaps or just a friend. As it was it seemed this wolf wished to protect whoever it was.

"I'm Ryker, and I'm sort of lost. Could you maybe tell me where I am. I think I'm still in the wilds I just don't know where," he questioned tilting his head. He needed to figure out where he was and soon. He also would ask this wolf if there were packs nearby he should worry about. So far he had managed to avoid most territories. Occasionally running into the odd lone or pack wolf outside their territory.

He glanced around at where he was. It was a nice place. Enough shade for the warm summers but also places to lay in the sun. If you had the agility to climb that was. Ryker hadn't had too much experience climbing. So he probably wouldn't be all that great at it. Most of his travels were through fields with tall grasses so as not to be easily spotted by things that might eat a stray young wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 18, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 18, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 19, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 22, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 22, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 23, 2015, 03:51 PM