The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled and wagged his tail, a sweeping arch. To show his enjoyment and agreement. They complimented each other, him and her. It was nice to have a leader for both night and day. Jace was always around in the early morning and if he wasn't his sister and Summer were. So right there, were three able bodied wolves that would protect this pack with their life.

Jace laughed and nodded his head and looked up again. One thing Ferdie did good was find a good home. He also brought together a good team of pack mates. Tell me Ame, what are you're plans for the day? And what would you like to talk about? I have realized I have nothing to say. He gave her a gently chuff, and waited. Truth be told, he was in a playful mood, but what could they play? Tag or wrestle? She seemed far too tired to do so. It was spring, they should revel in it.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - February 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - April 20, 2015, 08:03 PM