Swiftcurrent Creek yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
posting from my phone, so please excuse typos!

When Jinx responded, Fox looked to her with an eyebrow raised. So she did not even know what was happening. This was one of the few times Fox had caught onto something before an older wolf had. “Your children,” she replied, not missing a beat. “It simply won't do to have them around. It will make me look weak.” Fox was paranoid that somebody would challenge her new throne, and she would like to make that as difficult as possible. If she was of age, she would have already coerced a male to be by her side, purely for looks and children. As it was, she did not care for males anymore than females.

But Fox had not come here to talk of the abominations that grew within her trusted counsel. “May I confide in you, Jinx?” she asked. Her bones were wary, and her heart heavy with the loss of Lethe. Fox may have put on a tough face for the position she had been thrown into, but in reality she was exhausted and was beginning to wish she could go back to her carefree life of being on the border patrol committee.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 23, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by RIP Fox - February 25, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 09:12 PM