Stavanger Bay foreigner's god
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
He was not made to wait for long.  This was a relief, as he was more nervous than he would dare admit.  All that he had heard of the man was enough to instill doubts, and Aesop, quite arrogantly, wondered how Ragnar felt by being outranked by another male.  He knew better than to ask, and quickly quelled the boasting voice that raised the question.  He could be gracious, though instinct told him to demand respect.  He warred over what was right and what felt good for a moment, then bobbed his head in something like deference.  Call it respect.

"Ragnar," he replied, amused by their uneasy familiarity.  How strange that two wolves could be in the same pack and orbit each other so!  "A pleasure to meet you, y'know, formally.  Wish I had better news for the occasion.  Talked to Thistle about this already, and she told me to pass it on to you, too.  Few weeks back I caught a trespasser here, from that forest in the South of the Wilds.  Seemed like he was actin' alone and just lookin' for info, so I saw him out with a warnin'."  He didn't wait to exchange pleasantries, understanding from Thistle's description that Ragnar was a man of business, of action.  Diplomacy and manners could wait.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
foreigner's god - by Aesop - April 12, 2015, 02:51 PM
RE: foreigner's god - by Ragnar - April 18, 2015, 04:37 AM
RE: foreigner's god - by Aesop - April 20, 2015, 10:10 PM