Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Rolled for a result in the hunt!

Luckily for the ragged wolf, he had taken a wide path around the fox while Saena nipped at it's heel.  From his position, the ragged wolf kept a keen eye on his hunting partner as she raced behind their next meal, secretly hoping she would take it down herself and save him the trouble of attempting to catch the little bugger.  Saena got closer and closer to catching the fox's tail in her jaws, ultimately snapping down and ripping out only a mouthful of orange fur.  The bastard cursed under his breath, however the fox had taken off in his direction.  Stupid food.

Finding his second wind, Reek bolted in the fox's direction at a hurried pace as he attempted to clamp down around it's neck with his crooked jaw.  He leaped into the air as he tried to jump on top of the fox and tackle it to the ground. However, the ragged wolf had misjudged his step and ended up soaring directly over the vulpine trickster, eventually crashing into the ground with an awkward roll.  The fox ran away at a breakneck pace, eventually outrunning the two wolves.  It would live, today at least.

"Goddamn it," Reek spat, kicking at the dirt with his paw in aggravation. He shot Saena a quick glance of disappointment. "I done goofed Saena."  This was particularly the reason Reek avoided the hunt.  His proclivity for failure tended to eat away at his swollen ego, unfortunately knocking him down a peg, much to his disappointment.  For a man with many talents, hunting was not one of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 08:28 PM