Dawnlark Plains Slow Life
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Yep! Last post :)

"Course I know her, she's my former Alpha," Arion rolled his eye, but flashed Reek an arrogant wink and a smirk. By using the word former, he had acknowledged he was no longer a Peak wolf, but a loner, and therefore also acknowledged that he was going with Reek now. When he winked, he meant to annoy the ragged loner by reminding him that he was now stuck with the greek. "Yep, she's literally a gigantic ball of white fur," the stallion agreed with a nod of his head, remembering how Bazi looked like the last time he saw her. The pups would be coming soon he knew, and he felt only a twinge of regret he could not meet the children of the Alphas. But then, he'd never really been extremely good with kids.

"Good," Arion mimicked Reek's dry tone before smiling faintly. The vocal battle with Reek had cleared his head and he no longer felt bored, he calculated he would not be crazy with boredom until tomorrow which was good as they were probably going to meet this Saena soon to be leader today. Hopefully. If she wasn't there, Zeus knows what he could do for the rest of the afternoon. 

The ragged introduced himself as a wolf without a name, that the bastard born where he came from did not have a name but everyone called him Reek. "Interesting, I'm a bastard too, but my stepmother did not mind, so I have the privileges of having a name." The chocolate coated warrior shrugged, "The name's Thanatos but everyone calls me Arion," when they're not angry at me, he added with amusement in his head. 

Nodding, the εὐγενής followed the fellow bastard towards their destination.
Messages In This Thread
Slow Life - by Reek - April 16, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 17, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 17, 2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 20, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 20, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Slow Life - by Arion - April 21, 2015, 03:16 AM
RE: Slow Life - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 01:37 PM