Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Wildfire's soothing licks had an almost cathartic effect on Nightjar, who felt the physical and emotional pain of being stung begin to slip away. He even felt less angry at Raven already. The niggling sense in his brain that she couldn't possibly have done anything to him was pushed away for now; he couldn't be expected to understand how unrealistic his logic was. Wildfire babbled to him and he nodded clumsily, wincing as she drew nearer.

He didn't expect Wildfire to be capable of hurting him in any way, but he would've said the same about Raven only moments ago. He'd obviously been wrong. Maybe Wildfire's attempts to help would prove him wrong, too. All she did was inspect his ear, though, and with a muttered query, drew attention to the stinger in his ear by poking it with her nose.

Nightjar flinched, having felt the stinger move just slightly. It didn't hurt, but it did shock him. His hackles rippled uneasily but he remained laying down and quietly echoed, "whassat?" back to his sister.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM