Dawnlark Plains Lonely life the only life.
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker's ears twitched as the black wolf brushed past him signaling for him to follow. Ryker turned on his tail and began to follow the male. The male told him where he was and that made the young wolf feel a lot less lost. Although this was still a strange place. Ryker let out a small chuckle at the male's joke. Although Ryker also was very thankful that he hadnt intruded just yet. "Well thank wolf for my timing then," he smiled.

"I don't really have a destination you see, I have been travelling on my own since i was 5 month old." he frowned and paused for a moment. "I just wander and see where the land takes me, I struggle with authority because i have never really had any. Except when my mum was around. She made sure i was respectful. I remember most of what she taught me but i still struggle with it," he stated pawing at the ground nervously for a moment before continuing behind the dark coated wolf.

"If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?" he questioned with a curious tone to his voice. One just like a pup would. Always asking questions. "Also who's your friend, the one you were trying to protect from me," he let out a small chuckle. He had his suspicions but this wolf seemed friendly enough. Perhaps he would just tell him.
Messages In This Thread
Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 18, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 18, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 19, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 19, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 20, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 22, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Reek - April 22, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Lonely life the only life. - by Ryker - April 23, 2015, 03:51 PM