Ouroboros Spine Black as the Pit from pole to pole
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri stood silent, his eyes flicking to follow hers. She appraised the land, he wondered if she liked what she saw. Could it be pretty to her? As it was to him, he adored the land here. It was...peaceful. Something he could never get enough of. Peace was a fleeting thing, or at least it had been for the scarred slave. He shifted his weight and moved forward to ghost beside her. There he stood waiting for her to lead the way, a little anxious, but patrols he could do.

Sitri already had one trade under his belt, he just needed two more. The problem, he had no idea what to try for. So, at the moment he was just going along with the flow. He shifted again the hackles along his back prickling of their own accord as she stared at him. He forced his gaze to the ground and shifted from paw to paw, trying to get away from her eyes. Eyes in their head, better off dead....eyes in their head better off dead. THe voices in his head reaching a rather high crescendo, but her fought to keep them tampered down. No one needed to see that mess.
Messages In This Thread
Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 21, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 23, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 24, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 27, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - May 08, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - May 11, 2015, 11:48 AM