Blackfeather Woods Control freak Alert
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I laughed so hard. Ohen is adorable!

Burke laid in the entrance of the den, his head stoic as it looked around for any sign of wolves approaching. He didn't need to wait long because soon Ohen appeared. The younger wolf was pleasant to hang out with, at least Burke thought so. He had potential and Burke liked that. The tank of a male almost took up the whole entrance of the den. He nodded in greeting. "Hasn't Meldresi told you guys?," he sounded a bit surprised. Maybe she liked to keep him all to himself. Burke had to grin a bit at that. It broadened when Ohen made assumptions that hadn't happened yet. 

Burke snorted which was his form of laughing. "You are hilarious to think that having a sexual life would keep me away from my duties," Burke returned and then raised his eyebrow challengingly. Maybe for the young one sex was something of an abstract happening, but for Burke it was far from. He wasn't even remotely in shape enough to do those actions with Meldresi. He'd rather wait and then go at it. Burke should not think of the priestess like that. He didn't saw her as a throw away thing. He actually admired her.

"I had a bloat attack. Fought of two strays right after I've eaten a lot of meat. If Meldresi wasn't there I would have been dead. She saved me, actually. And Cicero and Potema. While I am recovering I watch her young and give them verbal training. I am also in her den so she will have some control over me that I don't go to my workaholic state again. I might smell of Meldresi but please don't spread any rumors about us 'going at it'. It would be disrespectful to Meldresi while she has been helping me," the older male ended with a more serious tone. "She shoved a stick down my throat and everything. I am not sure if I want to know what else she can do to me," he then went back to joking.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - May 15, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - May 15, 2015, 12:13 PM