Northstar Vale i am speechless
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
Mice are the easiest to find when the snow is not falling as it is now. When the ground hardens, they burrow and create pathways for themselves. They are easy to hear if you concentrate with your ear on the earth, moving... but you must remain still yourself. When they are beneath you is the best time to strike... your face, in particular. Anemone continues to move, going slower now that she notes Dawa's tiredness. Endurance was another thing they would work on together... she continues to speak, unsure if her leader even listened, but hoping beyond hope that she did. You can hear birds when they land. And they are not discreet; they think that with their wings they can escape the fate of our jaws. But you can hear them move away, hear them take-off. Perhaps you might be a better hunter of them than I am, knowing the precise point in which their wings might fail them. I rely on nothing but my ears for birds, rarely did she actively seek them. They were not her favored delicacy. In any case, that ought to be good for Dawa; sight was unimportant for the flying rats.

For now, she would find her leader a hare. Although she had not mentioned it, it would be easiest to spot, she thought. Mice were too small and surely birds would not fly and so be nesting in their safehavens... but hares were not so bright. Hares were risk takers. I do not know how you would do hunting a rabbit or a hare yet. You are very uncoordinated, she says without a hint of coldness in her voice. But perhaps we can fix this somehow. Anemone was not a miracle worker, but she would put her effort into Dawa if Dawa desired it.

Anemone pauses. She turns her muzzle to poke gently at the shoulder of Dawa and rumbles lowly. At the very least, their wolfish language was universally, inherently, instinctively known. Stop, the sound meant. And the radars atop Anemone's head went to work, the crisp, falling snow quietly landing. Her nostrils quivered and her whiskers twitched as her senses went to work, turning and tilting her head every now and again to better hear or sense things with.
Messages In This Thread
i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 24, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: i am speechless - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 25, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: i am speechless - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 25, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: i am speechless - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 25, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: i am speechless - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 25, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: i am speechless - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: i am speechless - by RIP Dawa - February 25, 2014, 05:22 PM