Blackfeather Woods Control freak Alert
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Aww Yes he should! :D Haha Burke will be like: I can handle this myself!

Burke frowned. Maybe Meldresi didn't want to tell the others he had been injured. Burke didn't mind to have them know. He rathe have the pack know he was recovering than that they would be thinking that he was gone. No! He was the new Beta! He cleared his throat when Ohen started laughing. He was behaving like a child. Bloat was a very serious injury and could kill a healthy middle-aged wolf within a few hours. "I hope you realize you are laughing at you knew Beta. You are lucky I tolerate you," he spoke, though there was a hint of teasing. 

"Bloat can even happen to you if you aren't careful and run with a full stomach,' Burke returned. "It is not something to laugh about actually, yes I might have looked pregnant, but I was seconds away from death." Burke wouldn't have gone with wrath, he wasn't afraid of dying merely curious to see what would happen after that. He was glad to be alive though, it seemed to have shifted something between him and Meldresi. He had not been looking for it, which would probably the same for Meldresi. Maybe that was why it was so nice. Unexpected and.. real? He wasn't telling Ohen that. He wanted to explore this himself first. There was also Bullet that spiked his interest. In that moment he decided that Meldresi was a better fit.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - April 23, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - April 23, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Ohen - May 15, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Control freak Alert - by Burke - May 15, 2015, 12:13 PM