Larksong Grotto Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Kaskara confirmed her affiliation with the wolves of the mountain. That was two females so far, a smaller, heavily pregnant one (suggesting she was at least a high ranking wolf) and this burly woman who probably served as a guardian for the pack. From the look of her, Kaskara could fight a well-grown male wolf without any problem. She certainly was not an enemy that Saena wanted to make today, or any day going forward. That meant this mission of potential diplomacy would have to be handled very delicately.

Or perhaps not. There was recognition in the other wolf's eyes, and upon her introduction, Saena squinted. She knew the name from the plateau, but had long forgotten why. The memory of Junior's false death clouded her memories of that time wholly. The name lived in her mind somewhere, but nothing else. "Not anymore, but I remember your name from there, I think," Saena confirmed, "I just... don't remember what happened." Possibly it had to do with Peregrine's departure to the Caldera. Possibly it was that Kaskara was a drifter and couldn't stay in one place, though that seemed unlikely given she was with a pack presently. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she thought she knew she'd only heard about it rather than witnessed it.

"Anyway, like I said, I'm not there anymore. I'm actually planning to settle and build a pack on the ridge back there," she said, gesturing to the squat little rise in the background. She watched closely for any sign that this was unwelcome news—she had no doubt it would be—and so, to diffuse any tension that might arise in her former pack mate, Saena said, "I'm hoping to make a peaceful deal with your wolves."
Messages In This Thread
Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 19, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:33 PM