Bearclaw Valley all the voyage of their lives are bound in shallows and in miseries
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched Kove go for the moss. She didn't really want to leave Raziel's side so she started licking his wounds. She too thought about calling Meldresi. Scarlett was used to traveling but she wasn't sure if she wanted to enter the dark woods in her heat... Maybe that awful dark guy was there and would do bad things to her. But Scarlett couldn't think about that now. She wasn't allowed to. "I will get Meldresi. She is my friend. Best friend maybe. She will will help me. I should go," Scarlett offered. Kove could go too but their relationship was more of a business-like one.. right? Scarlett looked up from licking her wounds when Kove returned with the moss.

They worked together, Scarlett cleaning the wounds by licking and Kove going over the wounds with the wet moss. "Kove. I should go. I can go fetch Meldresi," She spoke determinedly as she stepped away from Raziel's body. "I am quick to travel and I won't stop running until I reach black feather," she reasoned. Scarlett had been starting with training her stamina since she was in duskfire, traveling all over teekon for being a naturalist. She was also quick on her feet. She wasn't sure if Kove was going to let her go now she was in heat. Surely the bleak feather wolves would look past that little thing. She was Kove's mate after all.