Ouroboros Spine Black as the Pit from pole to pole
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had never seen beauty, and as far as he was concerned. Beauty usually caused you pain in the end. He had been considered handsome once, and now look at him. The queen so besotted with his beauty she had deformed him, simply so no one else could see it.  However, now that he had time to live a little while in peace, he was becoming accustomed to and even liking beauty. Beauty of the land, beauty of others and beauty within himself in a way. Though there was still darkness, and he still loathed himself often, it was there hidden. Ready and waiting to be nurtured and grown, not that it ever would. Sitri continued to look him over, it was disarming and bothered him greatly.

Sitri followed along beside her, leaving his own mark in some places, making sure to never go over top of hers. He didn't know how she would feel about that. If she sniffed she would smell his scent already there though slightly stale, since the time he had simply laid around. He had waited to die, and the gods couldn't even grant him that mercy.
Messages In This Thread
Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 21, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 22, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 23, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - April 24, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - April 27, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Sitri - May 08, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Black as the Pit from pole to pole - by Tonravik - May 11, 2015, 11:48 AM