Redtail Rise Maladroit
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The greek was obviously disinterested with the ragged wolf's unending jabber, but who could blame the guy?  Reek's motormouthed tirades tended to be tiresome to listen to.  However, his interest seemed to peak when Reek mentioned the den he shared with his companion, and ultimately, where to pick up the drugs (of course).  Arion's simple repetitions ended there with an actual and complete statement.  One that completely took Reek aback in awkward surprise.  

Girlfriend. "I— I, um... no?" he stumbled, voice increasing in pitch as he went along.  "She— I mean... fuck.  We aren't official or anything.  We haven't really discussed labels but, yeah, I like her.  Like, a lot.  I plan on talking to Wyn about it once this whole pack thing settles.  Hopefully, by then, I'll have better means to provide for her by."  The feelings were there, on both sides... the bastard was sure of it.  However, he had no idea how to proceed on them.  Love, if you could call it that, wasn't a rational thing and very foreign to the ragged wolf.  It threw his theories of social predictability straight out the window and added far too many variables to the equation, effectively muddling his social process in a hazy complication. 

"You can refer to me as a pack-mate," Reek said, regaining his vocal composure. "Sort-of, maybe."  It all really depended on what Saena thought of him.  If he were accepted into the fold, Reek would see him as family, douchiness and all.  Like that weird uncle who shows up at the Christmas party and spouts racial slurs... sure, he's off, but you love him all the same.  

It didn't take long for Saena to arrive to the party.  Her job of marking the future territory had kept her close, much to Reek and Arion's luck.  "Saena!" he exclaimed, returning an affectionate nuzzle back. "Picked this guy up in the valley, needs a place to stay," Reek said, motioning the Arion.  His deal and the circumstances were unimportant, and Reek decided that they best be left out of play, for the sake of both males.
Messages In This Thread
Maladroit - by Reek - April 21, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 22, 2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Reek - April 24, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 25, 2015, 05:14 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 25, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Reek - April 25, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 27, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Maladroit - by Arion - April 28, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: Maladroit - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:02 PM