Otter Creek I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
It was about time he caught the scent of wolf. Somewhere. Anywhere. He'd been traveling for a few days now with no trace of anything. Actually, if he was honest with himself, he'd lost track of time and wandered without rhyme or reason for what felt like a small eternity. He wasn't sure if that was because he was severely impatient or because he had, actually, been wandering these wilderness for way too fucking long. Either way. He'd caught scent of wolf not too long ago. Meant he was headed in the right direction. 

The newfound knowledge of like kind made him lazy. The scent of wolf turned into the scent of water and he decided the rest of his afternoon was best spent lounging in the shallows working the perpetual numbness out of his paws. He turned his course, picking his way through the undergrowth as he drew nearer and nearer towards the trickling of a creek that would no doubt turn into some kind of river the further he followed it up stream. Things were looking up. 

Golden eyes caught sight of the creek. He padded towards it, his paws slowing as he drew nearer. Water concealed things, he knew. It over powered other scents and hid trails of anything that might pass through. It was also a natural draw for a little bit of everything. Hmm... With lifted ears, he proceeded as planned and marched into the trickling shallows of the creek. Ahh. Icy cold. It felt marvelous on his paws. He stood, lingering for a while longer. It wasn't until he felt the coast was clear that he settled in the water, and lay down in the coolness of the shallow creek. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by DeadLusa - April 25, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm Soakin' it in Kerosene - by Iqniq - April 25, 2015, 08:32 PM