Bearclaw Valley all the voyage of their lives are bound in shallows and in miseries
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
last post from me as Raziel's unconscious but you guys can keep posting until we reach 10 posts or until its concluded. :)

Raziel exhaled softly as his packmates moved and got the supplies he told them to get, it did hurt when the wet licks and damp moss touched his wounds but they were inevitable. Pain was something that happened to everyone in life, it was just a matter of who embraced it and recieved it more and those who shied away from it, those who feared it. A true Roman embraced it, after all, it was what they were trained for, you did not rise up the ranks, did not serve without feeling pain. Training was painful, fighting was painful, hell, even living was painful, but it was life and one way or another, everyone felt it.

"Wait.." he coughed painfully but ignored it, instead focused his unsteady gaze on his two leaders, wishing for them to know what happened before he lost his hold on the world and drifted unconscious. "There were three intruders..loners...moving to enter our home..I fought them off..killed one of them, severely injured the other two." Raziel concentrated on his two leaders, knowing he had to do this, it was his duty. "The body is on the path somewhere...they other two ran off and probably won't be back for sometime....the Valley....you guys are safe for now."

He smiled then, and you could describe it as a smile of those who had fulfilled their life purpose and was now ready to go wherever they had to go. A small part of him wondered, if he survived this attack, would he be promoted to second in command for his steadfast loyalty to the pack, the Beta? Then he dismissed the idea, no, he was just a warrior in the end and he should not ask for more. They gave him a home, he should not wish for anything else. Loyalty and love to the pack overruled his ambition to lead in the end.

"You don't have to save me," Raziel said. "You have permission to kill me if you believe it is useless and that I'm dying anyways..there are always more wolves out there, able bodied wolves, not an injured useless one like me...don't waste resources one me if its useless in the end." He allowed a weak smirk to spread across his maw now, his cockiness showing now, using it only to hopefully lift his packmate's spirits. "I doubt I'll die though."

The Roman coughed now and his eyes fluttered shut, with the remaining energy he had, he spoke, only loud enough for them to hear. "I only hope I have served Bearclaw Valley to the best I can, that my loyalty to my packmates was steadfast, that I was a good wolf to my pack...and family." He acknowledged his pack as his family in the end, and then drifted off to sleep, becoming unconscious but still alive. The shallow movement of his flanks showing the only notion that he was still alive.