Greatwater Lake yeah, i'm that guy
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
More wandering. He'd covered quite a bit of ground in the past few days and, if he didn't say so himself, he was quiet proud of it. He was starting to get a hang of these parts and felt as though he was starting to get a feel for the lay of the land. His little venture up the mountains had helped with that. It'd given him a nice vantage point of the surrounding area. He had a decent sort of visual within his head of what the immediate area looked like. Plains on one side. Plains on another. The range spanned northwest and southeast. Hmm. Seemed like the appropriate time to explore another valley.

He traveled, following a stream down the side of a mountain. Snowmelt provided a healthy amount of runoff and he knew from experience that water tended to host a rich kind of wildlife that would be the key to his survival. As a lone wolf he needed all the advantages he could get to keep food in his belly. If the water attracted a nice meal? Perfect. He'd catch a little fast food on the way and continue on his little adventure.

The morning wore into the rest of the day. Kerosene followed the river until it fed into a lake. His hunch had been correct, it seemed, and with this newfound discovery, he decided to put his wandering to a halt and enjoy his good fortune. Stepping towards the water, the red wolf lowered his maw towards the lake and lapped at its surface. Delicious. Refreshing. Just what he needed to stay hydrated.

When he'd finished with his drink, he decided to trace the lake's perimeter. One step after the other, he followed the water's edge until the peculiar scent of blood mixed with water floated across the air. A glance closer told him another wolf was nearby. From the looks of it, a young male was playing in the water, splashing through the shadows. Kero wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but with the scent of copper on the air, it was a curious thing. He approached somewhat cautiously. He'd already run into one crazy. He didn't need to risk another. 

"Celebrating, it seems?" he spoke, tossing his voice into the air. "What's the occasion?"
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 27, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Asbestos - June 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM