Greatwater Lake yeah, i'm that guy
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Trapped in a hole for weeks. A pair of wolven brows lifted upon his head at this statement, measuring the words for truth as a number of images flitted through Kero's mind. Had this one fallen into some sort of pit and had to dig his way to the top? Had the ground given way beneath him? It seemed like an interesting sort of situation. "How does one manage to get trapped in a hole?" he asked, curious.

The wolf continued as he stepped towards the lake's edge and shook out his fur. Kerosene turned his eyes against the spray, chancing a look back once he thought the boy was done. He appeared to have some sort of nasty mark upon his side and from the looks of it the edges were raw. It seemed to have mostly stopped bleeding for now, but there was no doubt in Kero's mind that this was same copper he'd smelt upon the air earlier.

He couldn't help it. At the mention of Blackfeather Kerosene snorted. Yup. He'd met a wolf from that place. Crazy bitch who thought she was some kind of sly demon warrior who'd learned from birds who were constantly at war. If you were to ask him, he'd claim the story seemed a little far fetched. "Heard of 'em. Have no intentions of venturing that direction. They seem to have a few loose screws."

Dark or not, he didn't care to cross paths with wolves who didn't see the world for what it was.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 27, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Asbestos - June 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM