Blackfeather Woods You're wondering now...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
XD

Scarlett had to make an emergency break when there was a black female in her path. Scarlett's ears fell back in fear since she looked rather terrifying. Although quickly enough Scarlett gathered her courage. She raised her tail a bit, she was an alpha after all. "Oh hello! I am not a rouge!," she greeted, though in her blood red eyes she had some worry in them. She let out a nervous giggle and then cleared her throat. "I'm Scarlett Apaata. One of Meldresi's best friends and mate of Kove. He is a Dark Brother." Scarlett quickly realized that this female had no red mark on her shoulder. Shit. She wasn't allowed to talk about the dark brotherhood right? But surely she would know about it?

"There is an emergency in my pack! I need Meldresi to help us with her healer abilities! Do you know where to find her?," she asked, sounding so polite and warm. Scarlett herself was such a kind an nurturing female that it almost seemed unbelievable that she was friends with Meldresi. Surely their girl talk had been private, but Scarlett was certain Meldresi saw her as a friend. Now the dark forest looked rather scary. Scarlett stepped a bit back, panting. Maybe this female didn't even know Kove. Then what?! Scarlett then kept feeling the pressure of her bladder. Oh god embarrassing. "Ah... excuse me for a moment I need to pee!," she then babbled. It had only been a few days after her heat had ended but with her appetite and seeing how much she was peeing lately it was only a good sign that the red eyed female would be a mother in a couple of months.
Messages In This Thread
You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 01, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - May 20, 2015, 09:03 PM