Blackfeather Woods You're wondering now...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
She is a silly girl! :P

Scarlett quickly trotted off and relieved herself, glad she could. She was almost tempted to go around the female because she kept her from Meldresi and currently Raziel might be bleeding to death. Scarlett knew it was dishonorable so she returned to the black female. She felt a bit flustered but no matter in the end she might be blessed with her first litter. "Sorry. My heat just passed and I think I am pregnant," she spoke with an overly happy grin before she got serious again. "But that is not why I am here. If I wanted to have one of my girl talks with Meldresi then I would wait respectively at the border. Do I look like a vicious intruder? C'mon. I look like I can't even swat down a fly..."

"Please calm down with your growls. I promise I am not lying. I don't lie. You can call Meldresi! She can confirm everything!," Scarlett assured. "Currently one of my pack members are dying and you are stopping me! Bring me to Meldresi or tell me where I can find her. This is serious, I wouldn't do this if there was no solid reason for it. Our packs are tied by the brotherhood!," Scarlett returned, sounding serious. She looked around and wondered if she could make a run for it. She howled once more to Meldresi. Maybe she wasn't home. Maybe one of her kids could help. Though she doubted that the female would let one of the pups go with a stranger. "How can I convince you? I need help. Once of our most loyal members might die."
Messages In This Thread
You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - April 27, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - April 27, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 01, 2015, 06:06 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 01, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Burke - May 14, 2015, 10:56 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by Scarlett - May 14, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: You're wondering now... - by DeadLusa - May 20, 2015, 09:03 PM