Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Gotcha! I'll fade it here with a quick little post!

The ragged wolf rose from the brush with a shake of defeat, sending a shower of dirt in all directions around him in a dusty cascade.  The fox was long gone by now, at least if it had any wits about it.  That quick little creature was probably halfway to the sea by now... well, at least out of eyeshot. Perhaps it was time to find some simpler prey, like fish or maybe even one of those birds Saena was talking about. However unlikely it seemed, it would be worth a try.

"You did just fine Saena,"  consoled the bastard as he gave her an affectionate nudge on the cheek.  "You're no idiot."  Yeah, sure she let the fox out of her grasp, but Reek had fared much worse in his soiled attempt... At least she was able to get her jaws around the little bugger. "Come on," he proposed lightly with a nod of the head.  "We'll find something else."    Turning away from his Alpha-to-be, he began to walk deeper into the woods, hopefully to find some slower eats.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 06:35 PM