Ouroboros Spine I have not winced nor cried aloud
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
For all of the Spine, set during Cara's thread! All are called! Rallying howl! @Ivitaruk @Echelon @Kroc @Loreley @Sinaaq @Ivev @Wyvern @Alusia @Sitri (titled wolfies) (EDIT: one round only, one post required :))

In the distance, there was a howl. It summoned. Tonravik heard it near the reaches of the territory she had not yet gotten to know so well that she would make it in good time. Instead, Tonravik moved toward a higher point of the territory, her pace quick. The pack, as a whole, had recently taken down a great meal together; under her leadership the wolves of the Spine were well fed on the eve the wolf who once ruled this place came again. 

Tonravik knew the softer wolves would go to her. She accepted their leaving from the get go, but none had left. They had stayed and taken up residence and now, would not be welcome should they not come to her then. The leader threw her head up and howled for her wolves, wolves she would never abandon or leave alone to any danger on their own. Tonravik was a leader that would stay with them.

Now, it was their time to call back. She had hunted with them, patrolled with them, and would fight tooth and claw for them. They were pack, now. She called to them to rally with her: the Spine is strong. Again and again she howled, tail rigid behind her as Tonravik beckoned those that would stay to come to her, to sing. She had known this time would come. And here it was. 
Messages In This Thread
I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Tonravik - April 27, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Ivitaruk - April 28, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Nanuk - April 28, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Echelon - April 29, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Loreley - April 29, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: I have not winced nor cried aloud - by Sinaaq - May 03, 2015, 05:38 AM