Stavanger Bay Where do people like us float
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
To be true, even though Hedda admired snakes and her master occasionally took a form of one, she did not like them much personally. She thought that even with their ability to kill or considerably harm a creature that was many times their size, they were despicable and low beings. Not capable of rational thought. Unless, of course, someone posessed them. Had it not been for the sheer wicked wish to annoy the haughty young wolf, she would have killed it already. Or... simply let it go and ignore it entirely.

"You are not very polite," Hedda stated and then looked down at the snake that was lying unmoving beneath her paw, but not dead yet. "What is that you say, darling?" she crooned, appearing to listen to something the reptile was telling her. "Are you sure? Very well..." she sighed and lifted the paw, letting the snake slide away. "It was your lucky day, young one - it didn't take offence, but you should be careful about the way you treat the inferiors," she smiled, though this expression looked odd on her features and made her appear even more hideous than she already was. "You never know, when they will strike back."

"So, this pack you are from, does a name Ragnar sounds familiar to you?" she changed the subject of the conversation, for she had other reasons to be here too.

ooc: I know that this thread is outdated, but I would like to stay it in the same timeline, which means that at this point Ragnar is still alive.
Messages In This Thread
Where do people like us float - by Hedda - April 07, 2015, 04:02 PM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Charon - April 08, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Hedda - April 08, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Charon - April 09, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Charon - April 13, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Hedda - May 08, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Charon - May 12, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Where do people like us float - by Hedda - May 14, 2015, 05:11 AM