Greatwater Lake yeah, i'm that guy
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Oh. So Blackfeather was filled with slave drivers now were they? That filled Kero's mind with a shit ton of "NOPE" and he decided to give that area a wide berth from now on. A pity the territory was surrounded with nice things. Nice lakes. Nice rivers. Nice hot springs. Damn. Why was it... that the crazies... always set up shop in the middle of everything wonderful and good? Curses. Maybe he'd have to join the cult after all just to get free access to all the goodies. Was that cheating? It was probably cheating.

"Um. That sounds like it sucked," he said, being blunt about it. He wasn't the type of wolf who often offered a shoulder to cry on. He just kind of told it like it was and fully believed on moving up and moving on. This one was free now. That meant he'd escaped somehow. That also meant, despite the mental abuse and withdrawals, this one was a free wolf who could do whatever the hell he wanted. He also had pretty rad battle scars that he could make up better stories for. 

Kero nodded. "I think that would be wise," he agreed, stepping into the shallows of the lake to cool off his feet. "So what are you going to do now. Wait for that thing to heal? Go be a badass somewhere else?"
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 27, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Asbestos - June 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM