Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
For a moment, neither pup did anything. Nightjar remained prone on the ground, intently focused on the weird sensation of the stinger in his ear, while Wildfire contemplated her next move. He was about ready to seek out an adult when his dhole-like sister closed what little distance remained between them and inspected his ear more closely.

He could hear the whisking of her lips over her teeth and winced long before she managed to get a grip on anything. Her teeth gnashed gently and finally found purchase. Unfortunately, her grip was primarily on the soft flesh of his ear. Nightjar whined softly, hoping to deter her from harming him in any way by showing that he was completely at her mercy (this was, after all, also a typically submissive position for him), but it did nothing to stop her from pulling his ear.

When she pulled it to its limit and the stinger began to smart, Nightjar yelped loudly. As expected, his pain response was enough to make her let go, and at exactly that moment, he saw a small, thin black thing fall into the grass. He flicked his ear a few times, relieved that the slight weight of the stinger was absent. Even though it had hurt, he was glad it was out, and turned to shower Wildfire with affectionate, grateful swipes of his tongue.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM