Ankyra Sound lost
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Gotcha! I'll fade here!  I'll start up a new thread in RHC soon!

Pantaleimon had always been a wolf of few words, however the silence the two shared after Reek had finished resonated far louder than words ever could.   It was in Reeks nature to embellish the facts and details, twisting his words and stories to fit the situation.  However, in this instance, Pantaleimon received the rare truth from the ragged liar.  A true testament to their friendship.

"You're a good friend Pants,"  Reek said softly with a slight, half-smile as he nudged back into Pantaliemon with a brotherly bump of the shoulder.  Of all the wolves of Ankyra Sound, Pantaleimon was the most like family.  Or, at least the closest Reek had ever had... and circumstance was a cruel bitch to pull that apart.  "Thanks for listening— and for everything else," he added to his friend.  The language lessons Pantaleimon offered may have never progressed very far, but Reek was still grateful for the time that he had put in and the patience that he had shown. 

"Wyn's waiting on me.  I shouldn't keep her waiting," continued Reek after a long pause.  He turned away from his friend and began to walk.  "Αποχαιρετισμός αδελφός," he clumsily called out in the language of the sea as he turned he head back to Pantaleimon.  Deep down, Reek knew he'd see his friend again.  But, 'when?' was another question entirely. One that Reek didn't have the answer to.  With his head hung low, he ascended the cliff and back into the unknown.
Messages In This Thread
lost - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: lost - by Reek - March 31, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 01, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 10, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 13, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 13, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 28, 2015, 03:58 PM