The Heartwood The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home
17 Posts
Ooc — Soapbox
"Why hello again!" he repeated, feeling a strange desire to say hi again even though they'd already gotten those over and done with. "It appears you are correct!" The male wolf was, in fact, gone. Vanished upon the wind it seemed. Strange wolfies. Coming and going. Entering and exiting. They were so quiet too! Something he didn't quite understand since they didn't have the air to escape in and the ground was rather noisy. Either way, they were left alone and Asbestos wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to enjoy the presence of company. 

"You are very welcome, minion. How ever are you going to repay me?" he glanced at her, looking up and down her dappled hide as he curled a claw beneath his chin and pondered what he might need or want of her in this world. "Can you walk for me, minion? Can you do that?" He wasn't sure. He had yet to come upon a wolf who seemed adept in the art of walking with a passenger. But a ride would certainly be more effective and far more leisurely than flying out of here.
Messages In This Thread
The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Asbestos - April 28, 2015, 04:05 PM