Redtail Rise Claim: And so my watch begins
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
     Saena's howl cut through the air like a hot knife through butter.  It was finally time to make themselves known. Time to finally make all their hard work official to the rest of the world.  Reek clumsily rolled from his side and on to shaky legs within the cramped confines of his crudely dug den in a strange state halfway between groggy and alert after his new alpha's howl ripped through the rise, prematurely waking him from a nice nap.

"'Bout goddamn time," Reek tiredly grumbled as he pawed the crust from his eyes.   This new home wasn't all that bad.  Living in the rise would be a much better life for the ragged wolf than living in servitude back at Ankyra Sound.  Although he had enjoyed his newly freedom and living on his own with Wynter, he was still quietly excited to start back anew with a pack. Reek was a social creature at heart. It was instinct after all.

Awkwardly poking his head out of the narrow opening of his den, Reek lifted his muzzle to the sky to join his voice with his new alpha's.  
Messages In This Thread
Claim: And so my watch begins - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Reek - April 28, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Arion - April 29, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Lacinia - April 29, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:28 AM