Redtail Rise Claim: And so my watch begins
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
The stallion had been mindlessly wandering on the top of the ridge, lost in his own thoughts, having just absorbed some of the extract that Reek had given him the day after they first met, it calmed him down significantly and even the proud greek knew he owed thanks to the asshole healer for finding more effective drugs to use. Or perhaps it wasn't thanks he owed, after all, more drugs equals worse health right? And truthfully, the tactician was not that ready to die so soon, his life just began for god's sake.

Then he was pulled forcibly out of his own thoughts, his leader's howl rang through the air, cutting through the silence that Arion had made his home and announcing that Redtail Rise would now be an official pack, inviting them to sing their claim together. Truthfully, the stallion did not like this boring and dull idea for announcing their claim, after all, battling Nova Peak seemed like a more exciting option to announce themselves an official pack then howling.

But the Greek could see the logic in a peaceful approach for now. And even if he did seem like a wolf accustomed to the life of a loner, he craved companionship. The flaw of being a genius was, after all, that they needed an audience. And there was wolf instinct to be reckoned with as well.

So when his friend or drug dealer's voice rang through the air too, combining with that of Saena, the warrior tilted his head back to the sky and allowed is own baritone to join with those of his packmates and Alpha.
Messages In This Thread
Claim: And so my watch begins - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Reek - April 28, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Arion - April 29, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Lacinia - April 29, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:28 AM