Redtail Rise Claim: And so my watch begins
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
Lacinia looked at her claw with delight and then jabbed into the back of the neck of a half dead rabbit. Just watching struggle to survive was so entertaining that she just couldn't kill it directly. She admired it's will to pull through, it kept things fun for her. But everything had a limit and since it was fun she decided to end it's pain by paralyzing then she gave it a quick death. 

This calmed her desire to torture to a more reasonable level. She wanted at the very least to be able to resist those urges to give pain, or pleasure if it had a better effect on expressions and sounds the victims makes. It was like playing an instrument but what interested Lacinia more was the kinds of reactions each one played out. Maybe one day she'll find the perfect instrument that she'll want to keep forever.

Her attention on the rabbit had shifted to the sky as she heard howls. She understood that it was a Saena who started. Lacinia's instincts did not want to her give away her own position. She was more used to remaining silent and discrete. But times have change, she was now going to be part of a pack that she chose willingly. Maybe just this once she'll join the sounds. She lifted her head and made her sound be heard with the others.
Messages In This Thread
Claim: And so my watch begins - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Reek - April 28, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Arion - April 29, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Lacinia - April 29, 2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Junior - April 29, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Claim: And so my watch begins - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:28 AM