Greatwater Lake yeah, i'm that guy
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Kero smirked. This guy had spunk, he'd give him that. Trapped in a hole by a bunch of crazies, discovered sweet, sweet freedom, and he was already looking to live again. Good for you kid. Good for you. His tail flicked behind him, amused by this one's energy and pep. He seemed like a good kid. Lucky him, his spirit hadn't been crushed.

"Cause trouble with the ladies?" Kero asked with a suggestive tone to his voice. Boy was a bachelor and if he wanted to roam for a while without the weight of a pack, just about every door was open to him as long as he could tend to his basic needs. Food. Shelter. Staying healthy. Kid might want to see to that gash in his side before he got a little too adventurous. "Definitely with the ladies. Come up with a good story for that thing and you'll have a scar to keep them falling at your feet."

Kero stepped a little deeper into the water and flopped down into it. He ducked his head beneath its surface, submerging himself for a moment before reappearing on top. This was the life. Living live. Living free. "Say, homeslice. Your eyes know what they wanna see yet or are you just winging it?" Truth be told, Kero felt much the same way. He didn't want the promise of a pack quite yet. He was enjoying not having any ties. "Name's Kero."
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 27, 2015, 12:27 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 27, 2015, 12:53 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Redwood - April 28, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - April 29, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Asbestos - June 02, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: yeah, i'm that guy - by Iqniq - June 02, 2015, 03:28 PM