Larksong Grotto Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara nodded to affirm her memory. "I was a member there briefly, before Junior's supposed death. I'm ashamed to admit I accused Blue Willow of the girl's death, and was thrown out because of it." Since then, she had amended herself to Blue Willow, and had even seen Junior a few times since her supposed demise. Kaskara was glad the girl was not dead, though her current whereabouts where unknown to her. Perhaps Saena knew. "I know Junior lives, but I haven't seen her for many moons. Do you know how she fares?"

Saena's explanation that she wasn't with the plateau anymore brought a frown to Kas's face, though it was minuscule compared to the broil that began in her mind. The ridge she pointed out wasn't close to their pack, per say, but it was close enough for some discomfort. Her bright two-toned gaze studied Saena as she further explained that she wanted to make a peaceful deal. As Beta, Kaskara had the rights to discuss this, but anything formal would have to be approved by her brother and his mate. "I am both beta and outrider for my pack, called Nova Peak." She paused, wondering what else to explain to her. "Though I assist with the decision making, my brother is alpha. He would make the final decision regarding any possible pact between our packs."
Messages In This Thread
Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 19, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:33 PM