Larksong Grotto Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Junior is awesome," Saena confirmed. As there was no longer any reason to hide her sister's whereabouts, she added, "she's living with a pack in the north somewhere called Thief River Falls. I think it's outside the wilds. She's a Beta there, has a mate and everything." The perfect life, really. Saena didn't move nearly so quickly, but imagined she would be in a similar place as Junior one day, with a doting mate and a kingdom all her own. She was well on her way to one of those goals; the other was still almost a year out for her.

Kaskara confirmed she was from Nova Peak and that she was Beta. This title was good enough for Saena, even if Kaskara insisted she needed to have any decision approved. The Blacktail didn't think her offer would be poorly received. "I will inform any wolf of the ridge that they may not hunt north of its borders, leaving you and yours free reign over the land around your mountain," Saena began, feeling it was a generous offer and knowing the Rise would do well within their forests and with access to the plains in the south, "and in return, you allow us to live on the ridge peacefully. I understand it may be close, but I don't plan for hostility, and any who try to incite it, I'll deal with. It calls to me, so I don't want to try to find something better." Saena knew she couldn't.

"Do you think your brother would be okay with that arrangement?" she wondered. Kaskara's reaction would probably mirror Scimitar's, but having it verbalized would put aside any uncertainty that Saena had about it.
Messages In This Thread
Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 18, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 19, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 19, 2015, 07:07 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 23, 2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Kaskara - April 30, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - April 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Lorry was a mouse in a big brown house - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 02:33 PM