Redtail Rise You're the one I want to want me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
     The sunrise practically blinded Reek as he made his second morning descent from the ridge.  However, it did an effective job of waking him up.  Upon meeting Junior he had been in a tired haze, still groggy from the sweet grip of sleep.  Although their race had roused the ragged wolf into a state of alertness, the rising sun had completed the job. Reek bounded down the ridge with a chipper bounce to his step. His excitement about the newly formed pack knew no bounds.

His excitement had spurred a strange idea inside the ragged wolf's mind.  An idea that was rarely ever entertained, unless necessity dictated otherwise.  Reek was going to do, things.  Stuff and things.  However, he had yet to know what these things would entail... only that he would try to pull his meager weight within the pack instead of the usual nothings.  Even thinking about not being lazy was hard work. But, it was the thought that counts, right?

Reek had decided to seek Saena out instead of thinking of individual jobs to do.  Perhaps he could aid her in whatever she was occupying herself with at the moment.  The ragged wolf followed her scent straight to the border where he found her marking her territory on the base of a tree.  "Saena!" He exclaimed while hiking his leg over a bush to aid in her marking.  "Guess who I just met!"   
Messages In This Thread
You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - April 30, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 01, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 04, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Reek - May 08, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: You're the one I want to want me - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 08:27 PM