Redhawk Caldera I only appeared so I could fade away
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Wildfire pushed him away, but Nightjar wasn't one to listen to things like "no" or "stop", at least not when it came to affections, and so he was about to have another go when a growly sound made him pause. His right ear flipped forward curiously. He managed to catch Wildfire's eye, but before he could ask what it was, she asked him if he'd farted. "Ummmmm," the boy mused. Had he?

He was just parting his legs and attempting to sniff his own butt to find out if he had when Peregrine ushered them inside. Nightjar rose, took a couple steps toward the den, and then stopped when he realized Wildfire wasn't beside him. He looked back, and like her, experienced the sudden onset of static as his hair began standing on end. The scent that predominated was unfamiliar, but already Nightjar associated it with something bad. "Wifi, c'mooon," he urged her, wanting very badly to get away from whatever was making his fur stick up.
Messages In This Thread
I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 17, 2015, 08:32 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 18, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 22, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Wildfire - April 28, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: I only appeared so I could fade away - by Nightjar - May 01, 2015, 10:24 AM