Swiftcurrent Creek yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Jinx's answer was satisfactory enough, and Fox let the subject go. There was no need to berate or scold her, for Fox believed the incident would have happened before Jinx was even a part of the creek. Which only led to more questions about who the father was, why Jinx had left Horizon Ridge, and what she was doing here. But those were questions that did not seem terribly important right now. Jinx was here, and she would not keep her children. As long as that was the case, she would remain a valuable member of the pack. They had more pressing things to speak of.

“Throwing myself into this position was the right thing to do, but it was also the hard thing to do,” Fox began, “I don’t believe I’ve had any real sleep since the day Lethe died. I have more of an ego than you could ever imagine, but I think I need help.” Strangely enough, even with all that ego, Fox was able to see that she had one. It was perhaps only because it had been pointed out to her again and again back home. She did not want to be hasty, though. Choosing somebody to help her with the creek was not something to be taken lightly. Jinx had practically only just gotten here, but she had known Lethe, from what Fox understood. She had connections with others here, too.

Fox was not quite asking Jinx to step up to the plate, but perhaps the older girl had something to say about how Fox could keep from working herself into a stupor.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 23, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 24, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 26, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by RIP Fox - February 26, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: yeah he's still coming, just a little bit late - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 09:12 PM