Frostfire Ridge i've been looking for a way to lie
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She felt like she was complaining more and more everyday and while she tried to stay quiet about it, sometimes it got the better of her. She hated wandering like this, hunting down a wild goose that had no business running off. Today though, Nocta was more or less silent. The energy that had been granted by the plant Cita had forced her to eat waned as they walked on, her stomach growling and gurgling at her unhappily. The two guards could not rely on plants endlessly; Without a proper meal to see them through, eventually, they'd lose whatever hope they had of finding their goose.

A light sigh left her as they walked on, her footfalls heavier than normal as she had not the energy to keep them light and airy. Wistfully, the raven colored female though of the lands they hailed from, their friends and family. When they had been sent on this mission, deemed the best of each of their crafts, they had been told that there was no higher honor than guarding the prince, besides doing so for the Queen herself. Now, were they so honored? The Prince had slipped away from them and now... now they were tired, sore, and quite frustrated.

Nochtli was just on the verge of just flopping into the dirt to take a nap when she practically stumbled anyway, startled by Cita's voice. For a moment, comprehension eluded her, her wolven brows furrowing as she peered at her companion. Had the girl finally lost it? Or was the pseudo-cephlapod's nose finally shot? Either was possible. Before she could respond, Citali took off and left the dark woman behind. It took a moment for her to figure out what was happening, though when she did get it, she was already following.

And then they somersaulted and tumbled and tangled on the ground, her friend's chocolatey form blurred with the rust of the Prince's pelt. "YOU!!!!" She piled on top of them, teeth chewing at his face, his ears, though not in a truly aggressive manner. "I'm gonna bury you!" Exhausted, her patience was thin and her energy lackluster and, finally, she just collapsed on top of both of them, fire-bright eyes giving Tezcacoatl quite the look. "Brat Prince. My feet hurt. Fix them." It felt so good to lay down.
Messages In This Thread
i've been looking for a way to lie - by Tezcacoatl - May 01, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 01, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 01, 2015, 10:27 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 03, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 04, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 06, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 09, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 14, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 21, 2015, 04:46 PM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Citali - May 22, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: i've been looking for a way to lie - by Nochtli - May 25, 2015, 02:31 PM