The Heartwood The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home
17 Posts
Ooc — Soapbox
"Oh good! Your ability to walk will prove to be very useful!" He grinned, a toothy little smile if only because bat lips were not so kind and gentle smiles. All the same he was very pleased. She was the first wolf who'd had any sort of positive reaction towards him for a ride. Most wolves just looked at him like he was crazy or something. Others pretended like they couldn't hear him at all. it was quite a lonely existence. 

"Bats are not made for walking. They're made for flapping," he said with a nod, happy to inform her as to the differences in animal species. He was not built quite the same as she and therefore required different modes of transportation. "Are you made for flapping? I think not!" he spread his wings, demonstrating the requirements for flapping, of which he was certain she did not have. 

Asbestos folded his wings and stood proudly. "If I were to walk," he said, taking a few shuffling steps forward, "It would take me all day to get anywhere. But with your help I could get there in no time!"
Messages In This Thread
The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Muirgen - March 04, 2015, 12:32 AM
RE: The Waves Underneath Will Soon Be My Home - by Asbestos - May 02, 2015, 02:24 AM