Redtail Rise Oxytocin
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
OOC: OMG IT DID NOT JUST DELETE WHAT I WROTE. Grr. I have to type it again now. -.- New and improved haha.

Wynter woke to the sunrise. She could see the sun rays shining through the entrance of the den. She looked around for a moment. Where was the dark pelted companion who shared the den with her and who she cared for so much. She wouldn't deny it anymore. She liked him. He was one of the first friends she had at the sound however forbidden that friendship might have been. 

She hoped he was okay wherever he had gone. He must have left before the sun even was even on the horizon. She stood groggily and padded outside the den. She glanced out over her new territory. New pack, new home. Once again. She was happy that they had found this place but at the same time she didn't deny she would miss parts of lone life. 

She decided to head back inside the den and wait for her companions return. She was waiting for what felt like forever before his black face poked his head through the entrance. "You're back," she said giving him a warm smile as he placed the most beautiful flower at her paws. "Sure we can talk," she said tail twitching happily. He looked nervous, which wasn't normal for him. So whatever it was he wanted to talk about had to be important to him. Me?
Messages In This Thread
Oxytocin - by Reek - May 01, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:02 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 02, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 02, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 08:31 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Wynter Wolf - May 03, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Oxytocin - by Reek - May 03, 2015, 10:26 AM