Redtail Rise if you're not a kangaroo, what are you?
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
A smirk touched the greek's lips as he spotted Reek, poking his head out from the den mouth. When he was asked for what he wanted, the stallion allowed a lock of mock incredulity spread over his maw before laughing softly and replying "Can't I simply go visit a friend?" He had wanted to say drug dealer but decided that Reek might not want his girlfriend/not really girlfriend to know he actually dealt drugs to another wolf. Might end a relationship. Honestly, his fellow wolves were so weird, with their emotions and sentiments.

"Brought these for myself actually, but I guess we could share," the stallion said dryly but with a mischievous glint in his honey eyes, it was rare for him to show his real emotions but around a wolf with quite some brains and wit like himself, he decided it didn't really matter. When another wolf poked her pretty head outside of the den mouth and inquired on who he was, Arion glanced at his drug dealer with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh man, you didn't introduce me?" the chocolate coated greek joked. "You better do that now before I damage your brains."
Messages In This Thread
if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - April 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: if you're not a kangaroo, what are you? - by Arion - May 02, 2015, 09:29 AM